• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jane

jane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:34 PM

Hi, boy, lost a little time, first post in awhile. Good information on the site since I last visited.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!

3rd week cold turkey. My nausea, dizziness, and whooshing in my ears now subsides within a few hours of waking. Yes, I said WAKING. Am sleeping more now, about 2-3 hours at a time, just wish the dreams weren't so vivid. Honestly, last night I dreamed I set off a nuclear bomb in my neighborhood. Guess that's better than blowing up at everyone I know, but also know my brain continues to be angry during this transition.

Still taking fish oil for omega 3, eating most everything in sight (which you know is difficult because of the head spins), and meeting weekly with a counselor.

What I am finding most helpful now is being active. Have to force myself, but have started spring cleaning. Nauseous for the first hour or so, have to take lots of breaks, but am clearing tons of clutter and dust out of the house, while clearing the clutter out of my head.

Have intentionally been restricting alcohol, also, which is helping, and doing deep breathing to relax at night. Drinking tea to help sleep only aggravates my night sweats.

It's a journey, but will continue, and thanks for all of your input and insight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users