Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNorthern California
  • why_joining:
    coming off Cymbalta

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:41 AM

go to your local drug store, 5-HTP is in the vitamin aisle. Take 100 mg every morning. Gradually we can move u to 1 2x a day and get fish oil, take 4 capsules every am and a vitamin b multi type supplement. Get these in your system now! email me if u have questions jerikasteele@comcast.net
i was on 120 mg a day and 150 of wellbutrin for 3 yrs ..... quit the wellbutrin cold turkey Jan 23, the cymbalta i started dropping down in Oct after i tried to commit suicide...went down to 60 overnight, 1 month later i dropped to 30 and in dec fired my dr and found a new one..integrative medicine. Treats the person not the supposed disorder.
keep in touch..please.
Jerika aka Cat

I started to wean of my daily dose (90mg) of Cymbalta five weeks ago. I have been on a high dose of Cymbalta for almost 4 years. Finally I realized Cymbalta made things worse. Not better.

My doctor gave me the following schedule to begin. First it was 60mg down from 90mg for two weeks, then 30mg for two weeks... I have now been off of it completely for 7 days now and feel like I am losing my mind. When will it get better? Can anyone help me?

Sad, Mad and Frightened girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users