• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shakeybritches

Shakeybritches

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

I've been coming down 6 mg per week off of 60 mg. At 30 mg I remained 2 weeks. I'm at 24 mg. I haven't been able to focus well enough to count pellets, so I got it close to the 24 mg level and filled the remaining capsules accordingly by sight.
My symptoms are:
Can't focus well.
Irritable
Tired
Don't give a sh**!
I would really like some feed back here.
Sometimes I can't even hardly put 2 and 2 together.
Please help, thank you!
shakeybritches@yahoo.com

#2 Sarah J

Sarah J

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:46 PM

I've been coming down 6 mg per week off of 60 mg. At 30 mg I remained 2 weeks. I'm at 24 mg. I haven't been able to focus well enough to count pellets, so I got it close to the 24 mg level and filled the remaining capsules accordingly by sight.[/url]

I agree with Greybeard that you may need to wean a little slower, but I am hoping that by the time you read this, you have already adjusted to the new dose and are feeling better. Just make sure that you are not dropping down if you still feel confused, give your brain chemistry some time to start to repair and work again to compensate for the lack of Cymbalta.

You will get there - I remember a while back you mentioned you were looking into theroadback.org. Are you following that program still? Has it worked for you so far (up until now)?

#3 Shakeybritches

Shakeybritches

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

I've been using Indium but and some vitamins and minerals, but not the road back stuff yet.

I appreciate the replies.......Thank You, Errol

#4 Sarah J

Sarah J

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:41 PM

I've been using Indium but and some vitamins and minerals, but not the road back stuff yet.

I appreciate the replies.......Thank You, Errol

I looked up Indium because I had no idea what it was. Is it helping you? It's expensive! I am not sure that I understand what a "metal" could do to help?
Where did you find the research to try it to help with the withdrawal? Sorry, I am curious.

#5 perrypool

perrypool

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 12:51 PM

Hi Shakeybritches,

I'm experiencing a lot of the same symptoms and I'm on day 17 of 15 mgs of Cymbalta. Today I'm feeling tired, depressed, and irritable! Hang in there.... we're gunna make it past this! Hope you feel better soon.

Perry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users