• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 poppetdoll

poppetdoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:35 PM

I have been on cymbalta for years and quit 4 days ago. I was only on 30 so i thought it would b easy. the doc warned me it would be rough but I have NO IDEA. I thought i was going crazy-im having nightmares, nausea, shakiness, irritability, the electric shocks, of course, headaches...how long will this last? anyways, i guess i just wanted to say thanks for sharing your experiences. its good to know that im not alone and not crazy.

#2 cookie

cookie

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future I would like to stop cymbalta

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:40 PM

You are definitely not alone. It seems that your doctor is very well informed as he warned you it would be tough. The question is, how long did it take you to stop??? Tapering slowly is a good way to stop the medication and diminish withdrawals. I´ve had all of the symptoms you mentioned. However I had headaches WHILE on the medication, not since I started reducing the dose.

#3 thankgodforthissite

thankgodforthissite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

How long will the withdrawals last? Tappering down to 30mg then stopping is not working for me. I've gone 5 days without and am having the electric shocks, twitches, nightmare, etc. If I know how long I could endure it easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users