Photo

Been On Cymbalta 2 Months. Can I Just Stop?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Iwannagetbetter

Iwannagetbetter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • why_joining:
    I want to desperatly get off of Cymbalta safely, and to get better in a more natural way without antidepressent medications. But I need help and advice.

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:43 PM

Ok I am new out here and I need help. The cymbalta has really messed me up since my dr put me on it about two months ago at 30mg. I have become worse more suicidal, self harming and totally out of my mind. I asked him what to do he said just stop taking the pills. But I hear about all these side effects. What do I do? I havn't been on it that long, can I just stop? Do I need to take the pills less frequently? And whats this counting the beads people are talking about? Please someone help me I am scared but I can't be like this anymore. I also can hardly sleep or eat on this medication yet i gained weight. Whats up with that? My dr won't seem to help or answer my questions thats why I am here.

#2 f28currious

f28currious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:12 AM

pop open the capsle and poor a few bead out more and more every few days ... to ween off . or aka bead counting .. if you stop taking it all at once it can put you in seritonin shock so you have to do it slow ... I felt worse at first but I did get better I think so far maybe im on thirty mg ... but if you dont like it dump it but just do it realllllyyyy carefully ... seritonon shock can be dangerous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users