• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dianej5

dianej5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:49 PM

So 2-1/2 months ago my doctor gave me 20mg of cymbalta then a month later gave me 30mg It did nothing for my pain(Fibro & myafasicial Pain) but helped me through a pain deperssion I was in. So the doctor wanted to up the dose to help the pain. But I decided to stop taking it. so for three days i took 20mg because I still had three left then for 3 days I took 15mg (split my 30mg by dumping half out). No symptoms so I stoped taking all together. for 3days not much happened then started to get headaches for 4 days. the 5th day got a splitting mygraine. Its been 4days since mygraine I have not been ablt to function since. My BP is bouncing around blacked out twice, have shakes, ringing in ears, the headaches continue, My IBS is acting up I eat something and it goes right throuh me. went to one doctor he gave me an EKG & did blood work. Told me to go to the ER for a Cat Scan. So went to ER yesterday and the doctor said I dont think u need a Cat Scan & ran another EKG & blood work. Said they were fine gave me Tylnoel for the headaches and let me go???????? What do you do to help with the withdrawls & how long do they last?????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users