• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 centralny

centralny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

Hi, I am weaning off of the cymbalta that i have been on for 2 years for migraine treatment. I feel like I just got complacent on it and blah. Also i just am tired of so many meds. My fear is when I stop the cymbalta fully that my migraines will return with a vengence. They have been controlled and respond to the migraine med frova now. Does anyone have any good news for me? Thanks. Jay

#2 scarbro222

scarbro222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • why_joining:
    going off cymbalta

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

Hi,

Hvae been on Cymbalta for years for Migraine control with poor luck. But very little has helped. Past 4 years I have taken 120mg at night.

I also got tired of all the meds. Thats why the dr and I decided to wean me off. No change in headaches for me...(still have about 10 a month)

BUT radical mood changes.

After 2 months of being off I had to get back on. What is your dosage?

#3 cookie

cookie

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future I would like to stop cymbalta

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:43 PM

Hi, I am weaning off of the cymbalta that i have been on for 2 years for migraine treatment. I feel like I just got complacent on it and blah. Also i just am tired of so many meds. My fear is when I stop the cymbalta fully that my migraines will return with a vengence. They have been controlled and respond to the migraine med frova now. Does anyone have any good news for me? Thanks. Jay

I was prescribed the medication for depression. I started having blinding migraines while taking cymbalta. They went away since I started tapering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users