• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 quoting

quoting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:58 PM

I've been taking Cymbalta for 5 years now. I couldnt afford the real Cymbalta anymore so I ordered Duzela from India. I dont know when it started but now I've been having lower abdominal pains, feeling bloated all the time, and my urine is kind of cloudy. Is Duzela the exact samething as Cymbalata? I didnt have these symptoms when I was taking Cymbalta. So Im not sure if the Duzela is causing these or something else. Anybody every had expierence taking Duzela?

#2 Crissa

Crissa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:50 PM

Well, it's supposed to be the same thing. I've taken medicine from India many times and never had any problems with quality, but that's no evidence that you haven't.

Your symptoms are more likely from a more common yeast or bladder infection. Have you tried treating with acidic fruit, like cranberry juice? If it doesn't clear up in a days, you will need to seek some sort of medical treatment or advice, which you can't get on the internet.

Hospitals, Urgent care, and doctors and nurses will not report your source of medicine to law enforcement, if that's what you're worried about, although the expense of having a medical emergency seems more your worry today. Please seek Urgent care if this continues!

-Crissa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users