• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joanking

Joanking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

I went on the med Jan 2006, by March 10th 2006; I was completely jaundice with acute hepatitis and ended up with sever liver injury .....which was so bad it has left me with stage 2 liver disease today (2011). I went through much pain and nearly died from this med. I reported to FDA, but they never did anything about it. PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS MED AND LET'S KEEP ON UNTIL ELI LILLY TAKES
IT OFF THE MARKET. I was just a statistic to my doctor and Lilly. Joan (8-4-11)

#2 Imdone

Imdone

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:03 AM

It's very sad to hear you went through that Joan. Best wishes for your recovery.

#3 LickiTyClick

LickiTyClick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • why_joining:
    withdrawing from Cymbalta

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:05 AM

God Bless you Joan, I am so sorry to hear of all you have and are going through. The chemicals in Cymbalta must have really affected you body destructively. This drug attacks our bodies in different ways when we try to rid it from our system. I believe if any of us knew the side effects of coming off of Cymbalta before we Begin taking this medication that we would have never started it to Begin with. It helped me while I was on it and now that I no longer need it nor can afford it, it wants to bite me in the butt on the way out. Warnings need to be made known about this prior to the consumer beginning the treatment or they need to pull the drug from the market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users