6 replies to this topic

#1 Quitting

Quitting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

Hi,
I have stopped taking Cymbalta and am ahving some problems with fuzzy brain and stopped head symdrome. However, my blood pressure readings and my blood sugar tests have gotten really high in the few days I've been off the medication. Are these side effects of not taking the drug as well or do I need to hare off to the doctor to see what else might be going on? Thanks to all.

#2 EllenH

EllenH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

I don't know if it's related to going off of Cymbalta, but in the month that I have been off my blood pressure has shot way up. I wonder if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

#3 jerseygirl23

jerseygirl23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

STOPPED TAKING CYMBALTA 60MG 6 DAYS GOT SEVERE LEG CRAMPS NOT SURE YET IF THIS IS FROM CYMBALTA TRIED FOR FEW WEEKS TO TAKE LITTLE OUT OF EACH CAPSULE AND FINALLY STOPPED DONT HAVE PAIN MGT. DR ANYMORE HE STOPPED GIVING MEMEDS ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE SYMPTIONS JERSEY GIRL 23

#4 darren

darren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • why_joining:
    Tapering off 120mg of Cymbalta to 0mg in 2 weeks

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:19 AM

No leg cramps. Just dizziness after taking Cymbalta. Think I feel better without. No other side effects. Went from 120mg to 60mg per day. Next week 60mg every other day. Then zero! Just hang in there

#5 jbmdthackery

jbmdthackery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

High BP for me as well! I was starting to get nervous and stressed from it, but after reading the stories of so many others also experiencing high BP, I am feeling a bit more at ease.

#6 milady56

milady56

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

Hi to all! I was on Cymbalta for a short yr 60mg...for OA and then pain! What a crock!!!! After 4 months of taking this crap I figured that about as good as i was going to feel about my pain, because it did not help after 4 months!

I went cold turkey...its 2 months now and I am still having rages of anxiety and ringing in the ears,hi BP,Hi blood glucose, when im usually HYPOglycemic! I also have diarhea, nausea, and its not every day, but it can be tommorrow...never know! Im so sick of this...am apologizing to my husband all the time! Im just set off by a word or nothing at all, crying spells from nothing at all...my husband knows this isnt me!

Just dont give up ladies and men who take this drug from hell..I myself wonder how long b4 I will be free from all this crap!

#7 ErikaB

ErikaB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:00 PM

Hello MiLady...

I just started weaning myself off 3 days ago. So far so good but I too know the feelings of being sick every other day, crying, feeling like i'm pregnant but not... I literally feel like I got beat up in my sleep or something every day. I do get brain zaps if I forget to take it, since I've started weaning I haven't had them but I know they will come soon enough. It does help to know that i'm not alone. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users