muffy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationwisconsin
  • why_joining:
    unsure of with drawl symptoms and pricing

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

I guess I am so unsure after reading so many of your posts. I actually am out of bed and doing things again after being given this medicine and have not noticed any side affects accept that I am back to my happy self again but worry about going through with drawl because I don't want to stay on this medicine forever its to expensive.

#2 Normal

Normal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:09 PM

I'm glad you're feeling better and so did I. I gained so much weight though that it was getting out of hand. I was worried about continuing to put on the pounds at an alarming rate. When I asked the Dr , he said it doesn't cause weight gain. My niece also had the same experience and it was scary. I am off cymbalta now and struggle with the pain and stiffness and trying to loss the lbs. it is not easy.

#3 cookie

cookie

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future I would like to stop cymbalta

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

I'm glad you're feeling better and so did I. I gained so much weight though that it was getting out of hand. I was worried about continuing to put on the pounds at an alarming rate. When I asked the Dr , he said it doesn't cause weight gain. My niece also had the same experience and it was scary. I am off cymbalta now and struggle with the pain and stiffness and trying to loss the lbs. it is not easy.

Have you checked your sugar and insulin levels. After 6 years of taking cymbalta, I developed insulin resistance (glucose intolerance). That was what was preventing me from losing weight. The diagnosis is made by doing a 2 hour glucose tolerance curve test.

#4 patricia

patricia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

Muffy,

I had been on cymbalta for a year for my fibro and thought it was helping. But in reality all the cymbalta does is make you not care about the pain. Or anythig else for that matter.

There is a doctor in Kennesaw, Ga with the cure for Fibromyalgia. His name is Dr. Comanor. I urge you to contact him because he can help you and cymbalta cannot. I just stopped taking cymbalta last week and honestly I feel like I'm dying. It's a terrible drug and I would hate for you to go through this when there is a real cure out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users