• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Windy5

Windy5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:08 AM

I have been on Cymbalta for approximately 1 month now to treat fibromyalgia ... 30mg's ~ don't feel much better yet and I have experienced several different side effects including dry mouth... tiredness (much more than before I began the drug), nausea, insomnia. Now after missing a dose last night suffered through an extreme nightmare, unable to awake from... am still now dozy & want to sleep, but I thought I should investigate the drug a little more now that this has happened. Has anyone else experienced this..
Now after finding this site I am reading about all the difficulty experienced in getting off this drug.. it is not something I want to take for any length of time if it isn't going to be beneficial.

#2 Imdone

Imdone

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:20 AM

It's up to you: do it fast and get unpleasant and perhaps dangerous withdrawal effects, or do it the slow sane painless way: https://www.cymbalta...f-off-cymbalta/

#3 nobodyz

nobodyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, U.S.A.
  • why_joining:
    Backup support for refusing to take doctor prescribed Cymbalta.

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:34 AM

I have been on Cymbalta for approximately 1 month now to treat fibromyalgia ... 30mg's ~ don't feel much better yet and I have experienced several different side effects including dry mouth... tiredness (much more than before I began the drug), nausea, insomnia. Now after missing a dose last night suffered through an extreme nightmare, unable to awake from... am still now dozy & want to sleep, but I thought I should investigate the drug a little more now that this has happened. Has anyone else experienced this..
Now after finding this site I am reading about all the difficulty experienced in getting off this drug.. it is not something I want to take for any length of time if it isn't going to be beneficial.

Imdone has an excellent link right above this post here. The whole thread is worth reading, the 4th post down by JRDN is excellent.

Best wishes to you.

#4 standwaiting

standwaiting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:24 AM

I had very vivid dream on antatripaline, made wake up crying. I never woke up and cryied ever, than my mind made me fell that death was around every corner... freaked me out. flush all them doen the tolet. This is leading to my point, I'm afaid to take cymbalta for back pain.... we should go back to an all natural approach.It sounds as if this stuff is very additicing? I stand waiting to take this pill...or not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users