• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zaps89

zaps89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:04 AM

I came here because i really didn't know where else to go.
I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 months now. Before I started taking it I had severe anxiety that made it impossible for me to stay home alone at night time, and the doctor informed me that I also had severe depression. Things improved instantly with my anxiety. But I found that my depression became a tad more intense.
I have been off cymbalta for nearly a week now, due to losing my prescription and not having the time or the money to get another.
I have become an emotional wreck, I cry at anything and everything. I had hoped that although I was only on them for a short time that maybe I was ready to not be on them. But my depression has intensified by 10000000. With my family and friends not really understanding, it had made me feel horribly alone. I am sure that I will have to go back on them. But I just would like someone to let me know that it all is worth it.
The withdrawal symptoms are horrendous. The brain zaps are horribly and I get the worst motion sickness now. I cry all the time and I have a horrid short temper. I have become a monster. It all improves though? right?

#2 DDR

DDR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 months now. Before I started taking it I had severe anxiety that made it impossible for me to stay home alone at night time, and the doctor informed me that I also had severe depression. Things improved instantly with my anxiety. But I found that my depression became a tad more intense.
I have been off cymbalta for nearly a week now, due to losing my prescription and not having the time or the money to get another.
I have become an emotional wreck, I cry at anything and everything. I had hoped that although I was only on them for a short time that maybe I was ready to not be on them. But my depression has intensified by 10000000. With my family and friends not really understanding, it had made me feel horribly alone. I am sure that I will have to go back on them. But I just would like someone to let me know that it all is worth it.
The withdrawal symptoms are horrendous. The brain zaps are horribly and I get the worst motion sickness now. I cry all the time and I have a horrid short temper. I have become a monster. It all improves though? right?

#3 DDR

DDR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

#4 DDR

DDR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

Hey, I came on this website for the same reason you did.....hoping someone out there understood what Im going thru....so you are not alone!!!Everything you said..every sympton...I too am or have been experiencing....All I can say is today is Day 7 and NO Cymbalta!!!It has been pure hell....My 5th and 6th day were the worse....talking about depressing.....I cried nonstop on Monday afternoon for hours and then when I went to work yesterday....well my eyes were almost swelled shut....and thought I would have to go home....but I made it....And now today...well I think I may just might make it out of this nightmare....A stranger from this site actually helped me thru the day...he sent me 2 emails just to check on me.....So dont give up!DD

#5 Imdone

Imdone

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:22 AM

https://www.cymbalta...f-off-cymbalta/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users