Photo

I Was Concerned I Was Having Heart Attack!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bostonv3

Bostonv3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

I am not an alarmist, but my shortness of breath, dizziness and weak feeling made me search under heart symptoms. For a moment I actually considered going to the ER!!! That is not me. It was the electrical zaps in my head and the numb lips that made me search on. I am so glad I did!!! It is so nice to know what is going on with me and that I am not alone in this, but so incredibly sad for all of us at the same time. I have been on 60 mg for 2+ yrs for fibromyalgia and had someone told me the withdrawal I NEVER would have started it. My doc reduced to 30 for one week than told me to stop! Seemed totally unaware of withdrawal symptoms. Horrible! For both me and horrible that he is unaware! He is a very renowned doctor! Ha! I put myself back on one 30 and better. Going to try a long step down process even if I have to manage it myself, bead by bead!

What is the average step down time?

Why is this not better known? My doc also recommend Effexor which I found out had similar withdrawals, which is how I got led to your site initially. I am so glad I said no. and glad that I found you guys. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users