Photo

Is There Anyone Out There Who's Withdrawl Wasn't Awful?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JAB6465

JAB6465

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:36 AM

I know that most people post the extremes. I need to hear that there are some out there who have had milder withdrawal symptoms to help me get through this with more hope. I have taken some form of anti-anxiety/depression medication for about eleven years. I never suffered from extreme anxiety or depression just knew that life shouldn't be joyless, especially since I have a pretty cushy life (happy marriage, healthy kids, strong faith, etc). I accidentally went cold turkey (script ran out and I just didn't get it filled right away)...I started reading about withdrawal symptoms and found this forum. I really want to try to stay off medication this time. I'm going to look into a more holistic approach. So far I am suffering dizziness, abdominal pains (?), nausea without vomiting...mostly I'm maniac...which isn't necessarily a bad thing...I've cleaned out a few cupboards in my kitchen and I have started cooking dinners again. I have NEVER been a person who had suicidal thoughts, even before medication. I love life and my family and I definitely want to stick around for them so I am not anticipating that I will start those now, but, if for some reason I do, I have friends I can call immediately to be with me.

All I'm looking for now is someone to say it doesn't have to be this bad...can I get a witness???? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users