#1 autimom4ever

autimom4ever

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:52 AM

Hi all...

14 days cymbalta free and I STILL feel like I'm in he!!.... I'm so frustrated with how I'm feeling I wanna scream..

I do not get the "zaps" (I guess.. never get a lightening feeling in my head) but the Nausea, dizziness, irritability and inability get words out is
killing me...

All I want to know is, WILL THIS EVER END!!!?????

No doctor or pharmacist has given me a consistent timeframe... :angry:

I've read and read, but no real answer... This is really incapacitating me!!! :(

I've been taking OTC dramamine, but I really don't know if THAT medication has any problems with continuous use...

WHY CAN'T I GET ANY ANSWERS FROM A PROFESSIONAL THAT SHOULD KNOW!??

Ok.. No more yelling... I think I need to vomit (sry)

#2 tulip11

tulip11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:53 AM

I'm just starting. Friend of mine took it for six days and it took her three months to wean off. Ask your doctor about trying a low dose diazepam (Valium) and Ibuprofen with Codeine. It helped my friend. I'm going to start the granule counting and will try Valium if needed. What a nightmare.

#3 autimom4ever

autimom4ever

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

I'm just starting. Friend of mine took it for six days and it took her three months to wean off. Ask your doctor about trying a low dose diazepam (Valium) and Ibuprofen with Codeine. It helped my friend. I'm going to start the granule counting and will try Valium if needed. What a nightmare.

I'm now scared of ANY addicting medication....
This has been HE!!
I won't take valium (but thanks for the suggestion) because of the addicting affects
but I am taking dramamine as needed

I'm on week 4 :angry:

This whole ordeal is so not fair!!

#4 junksickdawn

junksickdawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:58 PM

I'm with you... day lucky 13 and I feel like ass. Thankfully, I'm now back at home and in bed :) Good luck to you!

#5 okie

okie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:51 AM

Adding prozac to the mess helped for me. I had to stop cold turkey. Total hell for a week! Feeling halfway normal today. Prozac is 10 times easier to get off off too. Believe me, I know. This was 100 times worse than stopping ativan cold turkey! I know. But today I am alive. GOOD LUCK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users