• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pitalee

pitalee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

I have been weaning off of Cymbalta, with the help of my doctor, for several months now. I haven't had too many problems until I went completely off of the drug. I took my last pill a week ago and I have experienced quite a few symptoms, but the worst of it is the rage! It takes nothing to set me off. I can feel fine one minute and if anything goes wrong, I explode, or want to. Any advice as to how to handle this until it goes away? :(

#2 autimom4ever

autimom4ever

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:09 PM

I have been weaning off of Cymbalta, with the help of my doctor, for several months now. I haven't had too many problems until I went completely off of the drug. I took my last pill a week ago and I have experienced quite a few symptoms, but the worst of it is the rage! It takes nothing to set me off. I can feel fine one minute and if anything goes wrong, I explode, or want to. Any advice as to how to handle this until it goes away? :(

Dramamine reduced the intenseness of the rage for me...
Still dose (4 weeks and counting!!)

#3 distill

distill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:33 AM

It's hard to do but if you have a family you need to remove yourself from there while going through this stage. I'm not an expert and I'm not a doctor, I am just a man who lost his family when I would go through my manic aggressive stages. If I had to do over again that's what I wouldve done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users