• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 obiwonmike1

obiwonmike1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

I weaned off Cymbalta and Welbutrin XL this August '11 into Ocotber '11. Even though i went through a doctor's care, i experienced withdrawal. I wanted to go the alternative route but the timing for me is bad right now. I'm going through a transitional period with trying to start my career job and move out on my own. I have decideed temporarily to get back on my meds while i go through this period. For me personally and me only, I have made this decision.

The symptoms I've been facing since I completely got off my meds four weeks ago have been depression, gloom, electric jolting sensations, panick attacks, paranoia, lack of interest in activities, loss of appetite, tiredness, feelings of impending doom, confusion, and getting overly emotional at minor things (i feel like i want to cry at smaller things). I had quit my old job at a restaraunt to start a new job shooting news packages in the city. However, i became too nervous working the city job and quit that as well. Now i have no job and feel lost on where I'm supposed to be. I may go back to my old job at the restaurant but i'm not sure what i want to to do. I get this feeling that I'm supposd to be working in the city even though that job wasn't run very well(and even though the money was good). i think I feel guilty I quit because a friend helped me get the job. Because of this job situation, I get this little panick attacks and feelings that soemthing bad will happen (like im gonna die or my life is over or something bad is going to happen in general). I also feel alone since starting that city job because I made a lot of friends at the restaurant on top of the friends I have in my home town and I felt I had to give them all up. I dont have a big family as well now that i'm older and have lost elder relatives (grandparents) and dont see other relatives as much as I used to.

When I was taking my meds, i couldnt wait to work in the city and don't have all this fear. I want to be back in the state of mind. Can anyone else relate to these withdrawal symptoms?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users