• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 distill

distill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:55 AM

I have already wrote this once, but if I can help out another person then I've done what I set out to do.

I know some people have done great while taking it but the withdrawal is what gets them. I was not depressed, I was injured on the job crush three disc in my lower back. I was put on it for sciatic help.

I had a house, cars, and my best friend for a fiance. Within two weeks of taking it I lost my mind. Manic aggression, seizures, nightmares, etc. I did things I never wouldve done before this. Its like i either knew what i was doing and didnt care or i flat out dont remember. We were losing the house and my demeanor drove her away. Workers comp denied paying for all psychological meds and I flat out couldn't afford $400 for 90days. That was in January of this year.

Bits and pieces are starting to come back but as of a week prior to 02/16/11 I can't remember anything until I looked after I had felt the bullet enter my chest. Then it's like all of a sudden I'm thinking clearly again which I'm assuming it was just the shock. I died twice on the helicopter and my family was told I probably wouldn't make it out of surgery, but through the blessings of god I did.

After getting out of the hospitals it took me until right before august to figure out what was going on with me. I had to see a psychiatrist because of the suicide attempt and he helped me wean off by using welbutrin. That was the worst just horrific time for two weeks. I felt like a junkie with hot/cold chills, uncontrollable tremors, night mares, and brain zaps.

I've been off for almost 5 months and the brain zaps happen occasionally but I suffer from PTSD because of the gunshot. The ct scan proved that I was having a brain glitch so that is why I can't remember anything.

I lost my house, 401k, job, and worst my bestfriend soon to be wife. And now the two years I missed emotions are overflowing with things I couldn't say before and appologizing for the actions and things that were said. It's scary to know a small pill can dictate your life so dramatically.

I pray one day it will all be out of my head and I can get my life back but the damage has been done and they need to be held accountable for marketing such a dangerous drug knowing risk involved.

I hope my story can help someone out there in need and thank you for reading

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users