• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 distill

distill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:25 PM

The most upsetting part about this medication is that it not only can it cause parts of your life to be lost, but the ones that mean the most can't handle it as well.

I wish I had known about this website long before so maybe I couldve saved my relationship. She wouldn't have to know what it's like, but maybe understand. I sought for so long to try and figure out what the heck was going with me and by the time I did the damage was done.

Now that I have a clear head again comes the shame and burden of two years worth of shit. You pour your heart out because this is the first time in so long that I was able to speak what was coming from the heart. And then you start having the flashbacks of all the times I made her cry and it absolutely tears me up inside because that is not the man I was when we first met. I can never forgive these people for what they took from me knowing what this medicine is capable of. They took a mentally healthy man and turned me into something disgusting. And now by the time I broke the cycle it's too late and she is my soulmate and best friend. I can smile now, but I will never be the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users