• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Demeanor37

Demeanor37

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:56 PM

I really wish I would have found this website sooner. I had previously completely weaned off of cymbalta when I was pregnant with my 2nd son and stayed off of it for 6 more months. My stress, anxiety, irritibility, depression came back so I OPTED to go back on Cymbalta of my own free will. A decision I now want to KICK MYSELF for!!!!! I had NOOOOOOO idea how bad it truly was for me and now how hard it really is to get off. Maybe what I thought was really bad morning sickness w my pregnancy was actually cymbalta withdrawal and I never realized it!?!
In any case....I have been on 30mg for the last 2+ years and I've decided that is enough. After reading all of the posts on here I just want off this nasty drug. I have been spilling out beads for the last 4 weeks and I am down from 30 mg to 19 mg. I do notice some withdrawal symptoms such nasuea and dizziness, headaches ...but I have been supplementing with Fish oil, vitamin D, probiotics and I find that Dramamine does help w the dizziness and nasuea. I PRAY I can continue to knock out beads and make it through all of this. For awhile now I have noticed my brain doesn't seem to work right all the time or words will come out all jumbled!?!? I honestly wasn't sure what all of that was about and I never even thought it could be from the cymbalta until I started reading all of these posts and how it can mess with our heads. I CANNOT believe this drug is legal and on the market...what poison it is.
Has anyone truly gotten off of cymbalta and no longer feeling the physical side effects?

#2 flchris

flchris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

I was so shocked to find this info. on cymbalta. Oh my goodness, I haven't been able to pick up my scripts, and I'm feeling awfull, my back is killing me, there are tears, didn't realize it was due to withdrawling from the pills and not because I needed them. I only started 3 months ago and did feel better, but I'm afraid to start them up again if they will not help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users