• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jmkabeary

jmkabeary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:52 PM

I have been on antidepressants for a very long, been on Cymbalta for about 6-7 years, 60mgs. In 2008 there was a snow storm and we were snowed in. I was on day three without my medicine and I couldn't take it. I dug the car out of the snow with a dust pan. I am down to 30mgs every other day. Last week I tried to go two days without taking it and ended up in the hospital. They said nothing was wrong and it was probably just a 24 hour flu. They wouldn't listen when I told them I was two days without my pills. I want to badly to be permentantly off this medicine. I do not have health insurance and can't afford it. I am so scared and terrified that I will go crazy and the physical sickness is untolerable. When I weaned down to 30mgs I was such a nasty mood swing crazy person my boyfriend almost left. Not to mention the brain fog, sensitivity to smells, fatigue, nausea, diarreah and all the other crap. My boyfriend is very understanding, but that can only go so far. He has been doing research on how to get off this medicine and that has really shown him how bad it is. I just want to be put in a coma until the withdrawals are done. There has to be something that I can do to minimize this horrible withdrawal syndrome. My boyfriend even thinks that I should join one of those law suits since I have been taking it before 2009. Yeah it might be beneficial, but it isn't going to take the withdrawals away. I am so scared!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users