• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dread29

dread29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

I have also stopped taking my script (not on purpose tho) and it has been 10 days and I feel like I'm losing my mind. It was not on purpose I just ran out and there has been an issue with my refil. I felt sick, dizzy, wierd eye movenments, nausea and now I can't stop the constant hum of crap in my head. I was hoestly thinking that the dr. diagnosed me incorrectly and I'm schizophrenic. I haven't read any other people having the "I think I'm losing my mind" feeling but I also haven't read every post either. I also don't feel overly aggressive just short tempered. I'm more concerned with the @%#$@ going on in my head!!

Any one else have this feeling?

#2 Lundeliz

Lundeliz

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • why_joining:
    I c/t'd from 60mg in 2009. Went back on and started tapering. Spent the next 4 years trying to get off. It was very difficult. Finally stopped at 17 beads on Dec.4, 2013.

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:35 PM

Hi,
I just wanted to assure you that yes, almost everyone feels like they are losing their mind during withdrawal. It's very common. Just

remember it's the withdrawal, you're not really losing your mind. Do a lot of reading on this forum and you'll find lots of good info

and lots of good advice. Best of luck to you.

#3 feelincrappy

feelincrappy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

I have also stopped taking my script (not on purpose tho) and it has been 10 days and I feel like I'm losing my mind. It was not on purpose I just ran out and there has been an issue with my refil. I felt sick, dizzy, wierd eye movenments, nausea and now I can't stop the constant hum of crap in my head. I was hoestly thinking that the dr. diagnosed me incorrectly and I'm schizophrenic. I haven't read any other people having the "I think I'm losing my mind" feeling but I also haven't read every post either. I also don't feel overly aggressive just short tempered. I'm more concerned with the @%#$@ going on in my head!!

Any one else have this feeling?

Yep, that is the withdrawal. I thought the same thing and when I started reading posts on this website, I realized what it was. Keep reading what others have done (vitamins, drink water, etc.) and you can get thru it too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users