• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bernie

bernie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

OK so I promised myself that I would give back after I was done with my withdrawal by posting my experience. So here it is. I was on 60mg for 2+ years. I went cold turkey after I forgot to refill my script and the insanity started . (Over a 3 day holiday and I couldn’t reach my doctor) I read this site and decided I would never put that stupid pill in my body again and returned to this site several times to assure myself that I could go cold turkey and stay off this. So here is how it went. I’m sure you all know the side effects if you are reading this, and no you are not unique, we all know them and I had them all.
Day 2-3 From bad to worse
Day 3-7 Hell
Day 7-14 Very bad
Day 14-21 Went from bad to annoying
Day 21-28 Annoying but not all the time
Day 28-35 All but gone and I started working out intensely 3 times a week
Day 35-on I’m fine and feel better than I ever did taking that pill as long as I work out 3 times a week
Good luck. For me this site was the light at the end of the tunnel. Warn your family to give you a break or else and try not to kick the dog for looking at you wrong. (JK) It’s not their fault you took this pill.

#2 feelincrappy

feelincrappy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

bernie, your post made be laugh out loud. I am going on about a month without the drug and the dizziness comes only once in awhile. still have some mood swings, which I can feel coming, but cannot stop. Glad you're feeling better, and probably looking better too, with all that working out.
Take care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users