• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 theascheffect

theascheffect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:44 PM

Here is my history as of late. I was on zoloft for about a year or more. It wasn't helping me so my psychiatrist thought Cymbalta would be a good choice for me to try seeing as how I have constant pain. I took 15 mg, dumping out half the little balls of a 30 mg pill, for a month. I would try 30 mg every once in a while but it made me feel sick or super hyped up so I stuck with the 15mg. ONE MONTH! On January 3rd, I stopped Cymbalta cold turkey since I was taking 15mg.

I started on Lamictal since I don't seem to get much help from SSRIs and SNRIs.

I thought all these weird feeling was the Lamictal. I called my psychiatrist because I was scared of how I was feeling. I only took Lamictal for three days. I stopped it because I was afraid it was making me feel weird.

My symptoms are: nausea, head aches, imbalance, involuntary eye movement, sensitive to light and sound, and the weirdest is how my brain feels. The only way I can explain it is when you have a dream that you're falling and you wake up really quick. Well, that falling feeling is how my brain feels ALL THE TIME.

My psychiatrist told me to take a 30mg pill and I should feel better. I don't. I also don't want to start going back off CYmbalta and get these withdrawal symptoms again. It's the worst feeling in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users