• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sakinahb

sakinahb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

ive been going through withdrawal for about two months now. my friends are really busy right now , my family cannot be counted on for emotional support so its just my boyfriend.
he has to deal with all of it. the depression, the nausea everything. those things he doesnt mind. he is really supportive. however i have these horrible rages where i hit and yell at him and scrape him and tell him i hate him. i dont mean to do any of these things but i do . i get irritated by the easiest things, and sometimes i am ashamed to say this , i thrive on the anger when it comes because at least for that short time i feeling something besides lifeless and depressed. as you can imagine it is taking a toll on my relationship. he is the only one here for me and he has to overlook all i do and say to him because he knows i dont mean it but it is getting to be too much for him i think.

and even before the withdrawal , he was supportive and helpful with the things that caused me to take cymbalta in the first place.

i don't want to lose him and i cant control when the rages come on so even though there is no one else here to help me through this i have to distance myself from him a little bit . so that the pressure can ease upon him. i dont know how im going to do this because there is no one else but i have to . i dont want this stupid withdrawal to ruin my relationship. and i have to do it because he wont. he'll want to be there for me. is there anyway that i can control the rages????????????

#2 CindiEponabri

CindiEponabri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWashington state
  • why_joining:
    To get off of Cymbalta, just the beginning of getting my body clean and sober and off of all of the medications that doctors insisted I needed.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

Have you told him all of this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users