• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Winnie

Winnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

Hi Guys! My name is Winnie and just like most of you, I have decided to stop taking Cymbalta. When I first started taking this drug in April 2011 I had just gone through a horrible break up and was battling depression and anxiety. At first it works great! I was always in a good mood and way more social than I was before. Just the other day I was thinking of all the things I used to enjoy...like making jewelry, reading a book, watching a movie. There are allot of things that I " Used " to enjoy but no longer because I can't concentrate long enough. I'm not happy anymore and haven't cried once since April! I don't want to me that numb, so I decided to take myself off of Cymbalta. That last week as most of you know as been hell. Face is tingly, I have brain zaps, my temp goes from 95 degrees to 100 in a matter of hours and I have classic flue like symptoms. My legs sometimes feel like Jell-O and I need to stop walking for fear I will fall down.

Well, I read some where that taking Tylenol and L-Tryptophan together can help alleviate symptoms. I bought the L-Tryptophan at Vitamin Shoppe by my house and the Tylenol at Walgreens. It's making a huge difference in how I feel and I just wanted to share with everyone. Happy recovery!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users