• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CDC74

CDC74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:00 AM

Has anyone experienced the body and joint aches? If so, how long did it last? I've weaned off 30mg and am on day 10 with none. I've had most of the withdrawals that I've seen listed. I'm now experiencing terrible muscle and joint aches. I feel like I have the flu type aches.

#2 julbug

julbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

Hi

Im only 6 days into my weaning..but I started eating fresh ginger..buy it from my local sushi place..about 10 months ago..it helps with digestion, nausea AND its a natural anti-inflamatory ...

I'm feeling better TODAY than I did on 'C'..I had days that I didnt get out of bed due to 'flu' type aches/pains.
I also started B12 vitamins 3 months ago.

You can try my suggestions...

Good luck

I'm feeling better/happier/bright eyed... weaning than I have in 4 years.."this to shall pass" :)

#3 CDC74

CDC74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:34 AM

Julbug, thank you. I've been taking omega 3, vitamin c, and b-12. I'll try the ginger.

#4 julbug

julbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

Julbug, thank you. I've been taking omega 3, vitamin c, and b-12. I'll try the ginger.

Hi,
I was reading the benefits of fresh ginger ...this is what I found...aids in digestion
helps with nausea
natural anti-inflamatory

Im gluten free about, 3 months..THIS all helps in the recover and weaning!

BEST of LUCK!

#5 Kim1969

Kim1969

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

I weaned off cymbalta and then got body aches burning and tingling and muscle cramping. I have had the same constant pain for a year after cOming off cymbalta.

I am interested in another post who says carbs and sugars affects his/her pain and tingling. I have. Celiac disease so I am gluten free but sugars and any flour certainly make my GI problems worse. I hadn't noticed a correlation between pain and carb but may be worth thinking about.

I am beginning to suspect cymbalta has caused my neuro pain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users