• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thunderlights

thunderlights

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

Hi, I am new to this site but after running across it, I decided to join in hopes of finding some answers.

Did anyone while taking Cymbalta get a rash on their hands, arms and legs?
I have been breaking out with bumps that seem to be filled with fluid. They itch like crazy.
They may itch for days and then they stop itching. After a few days, they start peeling.
After they heal, they are back within a few days. The cycle goes on and on.

I have a rash on the back of my neck now and in my hairline above it. Same thing with it.
I tried a dandruff shampoo but it didn't help at all.

I also get a rash on my lower leg but only on the right side. It is more like a rash that what I described above.
All of these rashes come and go. The doctor gave me a cortisone cream but it didn't help.
Then he gave me something stronger and it helped for a while but now, it isn't working either.

Now, I have scars on my hands and arms because of the rashes.
By the way, I have been taking Cymbalta for years. I can't remember how many. Maybe as many as 9 years.
I also have had a rash for years but never thought it could be related to the drug.

Does anyone think the Cymbalta could be the reason?
Thank you so much if you reply?

#2 mammakim

mammakim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:10 AM

I don't think it is the cymbalta since you have been on it for a long time. However ot does sound like a nerve thing. Sonetimes I will itch so bad that I itch the skin raw. I will get like a water blister then it pops. It just nerves for me. You might want to talk to your dr. Goo luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users