#1 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

HI
I have read different methods of bead counting on here. I am trying the 20 for 10 days then 40 for 10 days, then 60 for 10 days etc...I have 30 mg pills which have 280 beads in them.
Does going in 7 sevens everyday make it any eaiser? I am on my first week with 20 beads out which i think is 2 mg. I am not too bad in the day but in the evening I get severe nauseau. I forgot to take my gravol at 4:00 today and am regretting it now.
I thought my body would adjust easier to the 2mg for 10 days but am not sure which way is better. Any thoughts from those who have done it successfully?

#2 SamuelEvan

SamuelEvan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL
  • why_joining:
    I've gone cold turkey now for 3 days and I'm in hell. Looking for tips on detoxing.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

I'm doing it differently because of the advice my doctor gave me however I find it interesting that your nausea is worse in the evening. So is mine. I was fine in the morning and now I just I want to throw up. I feel terrible. Is there even a right way of getting off this medication?

#3 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

I'm doing it differently because of the advice my doctor gave me however I find it interesting that your nausea is worse in the evening. So is mine. I was fine in the morning and now I just I want to throw up. I feel terrible. Is there even a right way of getting off this medication?

Hi
How are you doing it? My dr said to go every other day for two wks then every 3 days etc. But the symptoms were to bad. The pharmacist told me to do it by 2mg every 10 days as to lighten the withdrawl symptoms. I take a ginger gravol when i get up and one around 4:00 it really helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users