• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Patriot4Ever

Patriot4Ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:21 PM

Hi, newbie here. It's been two weeks since stopping Cymbalta cold (at Dr. direction-he said no withdrawal symptons). I hadn't connected how I've been feeing and acting with possible Cymbalta withdrawal as the Dr. said there should be nothing to worry about. I'm having the symptons I've seen on this site but the one I'm having the most trouble dealing with is the emotional aspect (suddenly crying -and I can't seem to stop, for no reason - whether I'm home or out somewhere). And it happens alot. I did not associate this with the Cymbalta w/d until I googled the topic just to see if there was a connection and I found this site. The supportive posts I've seen here for members gave me alot of reassurance and information. I'm on a number of medications due to five anterior and posterior spinal fusions over the past five years and don't know if there was a connection with stopping Cymbalta cold on my other meds. Just feel lost, out of control, a crying basketcase, etc. Thanks for listening. Just posting this makes me feel a bit better.

#2 Patriot4Ever

Patriot4Ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:34 PM

Thank you for your kind words. It certainly helps. And I will read the other posts especially those re: nutrition, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users