No replies to this topic

#1 BLT

BLT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

Hello,

I am new here in regards to posting, but I have been browsing for awhile. I just thought I would share my story and see if anyone else could relate.

Around the first of April, I decided I would quit Cymbalta. My doctor prescribed another drug to take over for the Cymbalta, I have been on 60 mg for about 2 years. My dr. Told me others had been successful in switching directly over to this medication, however I guess I wasn't one of the lucky ones. After about 4 days without the Cymbalta, I was experiencing about every side effect mentioned on this board. I am a little hard headed, so I then decided that if not having the stuff is making me feel that bad, why would I want anything like that in my body?

I told my dr. that I wanted to stop all medication and just see how things went. I wish I had not been clueless and can't believe he would of thought this was a good idea. Anyway, as I sit here, I have been off all medication since the beginning of April and still am not feeling well. I have had glimpses of feeling good only to be squashed by feeling horrible again.

Here is the main symptoms that I have that I have not read too much about:
Have this weird head, eye, ear pressure
Ears ringing constantly
Glands swelling under my jaw

It's almost like I can feel these symptoms coming on. It's like someone is pumping poison into my brain. I have yet to find anything that alleviates any of this and am wondering how long this is going to last?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users