• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lotr12

lotr12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

It's been 57 hours since I took my last 60mg Cymbalta and I feel totally fine. I'm wondering if I can breathe a sigh of relief yet that I'm one of the lucky ones or if it takes longer for withdrawal symptoms to start.

#2 happyzapynot

happyzapynot

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

It's been 57 hours since I took my last 60mg Cymbalta and I feel totally fine. I'm wondering if I can breathe a sigh of relief yet that I'm one of the lucky ones or if it takes longer for withdrawal symptoms to start.

I sure hope you will get through this without suffering what I have suffered. Keep us posted!

#3 cymbaltavictim1010

cymbaltavictim1010

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationLONDON
  • why_joining:
    BECAUSE I WANT THIS DRUG BANNED AND WITHDRAWN AND SOME OFFICIAL REHABILITATION PROGRAMME ESTABLISHED

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:00 AM

Sorry to say this but apart from my first day, my first week was completely uneventful. Then it wasn't. Please read my post "The Way".

#4 lotr12

lotr12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:51 AM

Sorry to say this but apart from my first day, my first week was completely uneventful. Then it wasn't. Please read my post "The Way".

Sorry you had such an awful experience but given I was only on it for 3 weeks, I'm hoping I don't experience anything like that. Besides not having withdrawal, how did you feel in general at first? I feel fantastic right now and I'm starting to wonder if it was the antidepressants that were making me depressed. I watched a funny movie last night and just laughed and laughed. I can't remember the last time I truly laughed at something like that and not just laughed because I know it's supposed to be funny.

#5 melly

melly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

Sorry you had such an awful experience but given I was only on it for 3 weeks, I'm hoping I don't experience anything like that. Besides not having withdrawal, how did you feel in general at first? I feel fantastic right now and I'm starting to wonder if it was the antidepressants that were making me depressed. I watched a funny movie last night and just laughed and laughed. I can't remember the last time I truly laughed at something like that and not just laughed because I know it's supposed to be funny.

Hello, it sure feels good to laugh again. I have noticed in the last week or so that I have been laughing alot. It is good to feel again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users