Photo

Can Cymbalta For Depression Mask Health Problems Or Is It Causing Them.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kknight

kknight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

I have been taking Cymbalta 60 for 3 years. I accidentally forgot to take my dose yesterday which I usually take at 415am. I left for work ( working 12 hour shifts) by 10am I had brain zaps, fatigue, memory problems. By 12pm I had joint pain,lower back pain, hip, knee and jaw pain. By the time I arrived home at 7pm I did good to walk in the house. I took 800mg motrin and my cymbalta. FELL into bed and cried because I hurt so bad.
Could the cymbalta be masking a joint problem that I needs to be checked out. I have a family hx of arthritis. OR is it just because I miss that dose. I would love to go off the cymbalta. But, my life is so stressful now I am afraid to.

#2 Heartfeathers

Heartfeathers

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • why_joining:
    I no longer trust the medical profession and I will NEVER take another prescription drug again! NEVER!!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

It is the lack of Cymbalta that caused ALL of that. It is as if they have something in the pill that makes it happen to you. I suffered through the pain and it went away. I am now on Day 4 of being Cymbalta Free!!!!!!!!!

#3 freeme2

freeme2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:24 AM

Yes all the aches and pain start coming back, but soon as you maintain on the next weaning dose for awhile, the pain goes away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users