#1 Attorney_Victim

Attorney_Victim

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:53 PM

Hi everyone,

I have been researching/studying about Cymbalta for about 1 month now, and I know many of you have been doing the same thing. Please help me find as much info as I can about this drug. Specifically, I would like to find articles that were published in peer reviewed medical journals or other "reputable" type publications. There are so many sources out there, that it would take me forever to try to sort through them all. But, if we all research and share our findings on here, it would be a big help!

I am also looking for Eli Lilly's published Clinical Trial reports. When I checked the links on Lilly's page, I couldn't find the reports. I'm trying to gather as much scientific data/info as I can.

If you find an article, please post it on this site. You can either post the link to the article on here, or list the name of the article and the publication it appears in.

Thank you in advance for your help!!

#2 Teetdiro

Teetdiro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:26 PM

bump and lurk

After being with her all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave.When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died.""Thank heavens," his date replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"

------------The WOW gold Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy wow gold, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest gold here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft gold, powerleveling,wow leveling ,warcraft gold, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft gold,wow leveling,

#3 sickandtiredofit

sickandtiredofit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am a nurse and fellow patient going through the withdrawal hell of cymbalta.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

Your doctor can get Lillies case reports and research articles. The drug reps for ELI LIlly bring tha around for them to see. The doctors can request any of this research. That may be your easiest way to go. Eli Lilly will not connect you to this information. But is has been published in a pharmaceutical or medical journal somewhere. Try looking on medline and pubmed.

#4 DuneAlia

DuneAlia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:59 PM

Delete my account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users