• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JamiNeesie

JamiNeesie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:55 PM

So today is day 14 with no med....and I think it's been my best day!! YAY!!! Very minimal shocks and mood swings. I was a bit down and "depressed" feeling earlier, but nothing too crazy (maybe more like just some general fatigue). It's the first time in awhile that I thought, 'wow, i feel pretty good today'. My body aches have been very minimal today. Overall, I have really no complaints!! I am hoping that this will be a pattern that continues with each day getting a bit better, instead of worse as it has been. Thank you guys on here for the information and support! And I hope that maybe this can help someone out- to know there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere...even if it is a looooooong tunnel! ;) So back to work tomorrow which will be a huge factor as to whether this "good" will continue. My job requires my mind to be in several different places at once and is generally pretty high paced, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that today will be better as well!! At least not be on the verge of mental breakdown like I was on Friday! Hope everyone is feeling well had a good weekend! :D

#2 CathyH

CathyH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:02 PM

Jami......It's great to hear you're having a good day!!!! They feel so good after having the shitty ones, don't they?

Just remember that even if you have some more not-so-great days, the good ones will come more and more often. There definetly is a light at the end of the tunnel.

CathyH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users