Photo

Help!!! I do not know if I can do this!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pami

pami

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:46 PM

I am falling apart.....
Todaywas an awlful day......
I am leaving for vacation tomorrow and
things are falling apart.
I am weepy,nervous, and MAD!!!!!!
I havebeen doing great until today.
I began tapering off slowly.
I was on 60 mgs...
I began in June.
I am down to approximately to 15mgs.....
Myholistic advisor has me taking B12, MSN, and Calm advantage.
I am justrealllll nervous.
I am worried my family vac. tothe beach is going to
be a BUST!!!
Any suggestions???

#2 onedayatatime

onedayatatime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

I was just in hell last night - 8 days - hadn't had the anxiety aspect kick in but it sure did last night. Suddenly it dawned on me what they mean here when they tell us 'the anxiety (or whatever) isn't really me, it's the withdrawal.' I am suffering hypervigilance, just looking for things to freak about. But IT IS THE WITHDRAWAL, NOT MY REAL THINKING. Let go of the outcome of the vacation and just do the best you can. Good luck.

#3 CathyH

CathyH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:52 AM

Pami.......Hang in there. I know how hard it is, and how impossible that may sound, but it will pass. The withdrawals from this drug are horrendous, but they do not last forever. I had a period of about 5 days where I felt I should have been hospitalized, it was that bad emotionally. I didn't go to the hospital, I made it at home. The encouragement and caring of the people on this site was priceless, and really helped me get thru.

I'm at day 35 now, and most of it has passed. I still get fatigued sometimes, but other than that, I feel like I'm on the other side of this. You can get there, too. Just hang on.

CathyH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users