• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kath

kath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:27 PM

I was on Cymbalta for four months. Before that I had taken Zoloft. I switched to cymbalta because of my fibromyalgia pain and thought it worked great the first day. I kept taking it thinking I should really give it a try. I had heard it was a wonder drug. Last week when I went to the doctor I decided for several reasons to stop cym and begin wellbutrin. I gained over 40 lbs on zoloft, and cymbalta was the same way. My cholesterol is high now because I am overweight. Anyway, I have decided to stop cym esp because of all the side effects.

Today was day two of no cymbalta. My doc told me to just wean off it for about a week. I did this from zoloft to cymbalta and had never had any problems. Today has been the worst. I have cried uncontrollably, sweat, shiver, sneeze, some sort of electrical zap in my hands, head, and I can feel them in my teeth. My head and ears feel weird. I started freaking out earlier today and was told I needed to put this horrible crap back into my body again to ease the withdraw. I hate it. I want to get thru the withdraw. What if I can't? I'm so scared I don't know what to do. I must be able to function because I am a mother.

So now that I have taken the 60 mg I was told to take another one on Monday. I don't have anything but 60 mg because I got this thru a PAP. I can't believe this is happening. Have I permanently damaged by body? Will I feel this way forever? Please help. I want to know if Zoloft will help with the withdraw. I am taking fish oil.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users