• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jennyd78

Jennyd78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

Hello All :) So its been 2 months I started to wean my self off of the cymbalta and klonopin becuase my Dr. told me to .. didnt tell me how, which is why im with a differant dr now..lol, Any ways so I started doing cymbalta 60 mg (which ive been on for 2 years) started at every other day for 2 weeks, then every 3rd day for 2 weeks, now Im up to every 4 days and my last dose was last thursday..so 1 week. I still take the klonopin .5 mg every 4 days. I FEEL HORRIBLE!! I want to cry about everything, Im paranoid about everything, the thing is I hide it no one can tell i feel so horrible because im really up beat and a fun person, but once I get in the car for an hour ride home I lose it :( Im yelling at other cars, and all stressed because I just want to get home. And being sick even with the pregnancie sucks.. When people said brain zaps..I was like what?? But oh yeah I feel'em!! and when i get off of the elevator at work I still feel like im moving on each floor.. the lightheadedness is crazy.. I ve gone 7 days without the cymbalta...what should I do?? :unsure: do I take one or do I stick it out??? So afraid my baby is going to have side effects from this, but it was an unexpected pregnancie ..I would feel horrible if I did anything to cause any issues with the baby :(

#2 Amber0401

Amber0401

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:23 PM

You're in a tough spot, and it's not an easy choice to make. I know it can be done because I did it and I think you can do it too if you hang in there. I am 26 years old and took Cymbalta 60mg/day for 5 years. I've been off the drug for a year but the withdrawal was brutal until about three months later it got easier. So I truly feel horrible you have to go through this while pregnant you poor thing :( But I do not trust that company and I really do think it's best for you and your baby. If you can, best thing to do would be to stay with someone who can help take care of you for a few weeks. Give you a quiet place to stay where you can just try and sleep most of it away. Take some long hot baths and try to relax. Maybe take some vacation time from work or a leave of absence if you can afford it? I just worry not only for you but your baby and I know how important he/she is to you. You will need the support of someone else to get through it. Keep trying and you will find a way :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users