No replies to this topic

#1 TheComposer

TheComposer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh and NYC

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

I am creating a support group which will meet in New York City and will hopefully move to other states based on member involvement.

Are you struggling day to day, minute to minute, with excruciating pain and suffering (physical, mental and emotional) while weaning off of Cymbalta?

Are you fed up with the lack of assistance and integrity within the medical community regarding Cymbalta; A community which is not honest, brave or even knowledgeable enough to admit or address what taking or weaning off of Cymbalta does to the human body and psyche.

Are you fed up with Cymbalta sponsored web-sites, literature and commercials that fail to even mention the difficulties patients may face while on the drug and while weaning off of it.

Let us meet face to face.

Let's discuss what we deal with on a daily basis and what our family, friends and loved ones deal with as a result of being near and dear to us during our struggle.

Let's discuss what treatments/products/exercises/literature has worked to help us along.

Let's have a safe place to discuss, to laugh, to cry and to persevere.

Lets meet with holistic practitioners who have knowledge, methods and products to help us through our struggle; treatments and products of healing that medical doctors know nothing about.

Let me know if you are interested in joining. You can contact me here on this forum or at my e-mail rfischman73@hotmail.com

Together, we can help vanquish the beast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users