• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stargazer5468

stargazer5468

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

Hello. I'm new here as a member but have used this Site as a resource in the past. I am currently working on coming off of cymbalta. I started seeing a new doctor and on our first initial meeting after talking for like an hour I told him how I hated cymbalta because of the symptoms. He told me we could wean off because it seems I have more of an anxiety problem rather than depression. Anyway I like his plan for weaning me off. I went down to 90mg from 120 for two weeks. The first couple days were eh but I was surprised by how easily I made it through those two weeks. My next drop started Tuesday and I went to 60 from 90 for two weeks. He has me slowly adding zoloft in my second week because I've been on that before and had no problems. Today was really really hard though. It is day 3 of 60 and I got up for a meeting. I had no appetite and came home to take a nap. I just could not get up. I remember waking up multiple times and thinking oh my god I really need to get up but my brain was just like out of it. Once I finally woke up and ate some food I started feeling ill. I have been having minor panic attacks off and on all evening. I finally was able to calm down enough to get my second cymbalta and a clonazepam in me. It is definitely helping! No panic attacks right now but I'm still feeling jittery. I'm wanting to take another clonazepam or half of one to completely calm me down but I'm afraid if I do I will be out cold all night and last time that happened trying to come off cymbalta (this is my second try) my body was so out of it that I couldn't even wake myself up to go to the bathroom.... I'm 25 and I peed in my bed. I felt miserable. What do you think? Is taking another clonazepam or half of one worth being less jittery and taking that chance? Anyone on these same medicines and know what to do? Sorry about the long post. Thank you so much in advance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users