• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ben

Ben

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:23 AM

Hi All, Just wanted to share my story of weaning off cymbalta (90mg) after 3 years. I went to my doctor as i was experiencing major side effects (suicidal thoughts, brain zaps, nausea, irritablity and so on) We are doing a quick change over to zoloft 50mg And Valium 5mg to take as needed (anxiety) so i started this on monday 15/10/2012 90mg cymbalta then 16/10/2012 60mg, 17/10/2012 30mg 18/10/2012 i started 50mg Zoloft and Valium. I felt ok apart from the normal soft brain zaps, nausea and general irritability. Now (friday 18/10/2012) starting to have major Brain Zaps that affect my limbs, i am dropping things, walking into walls stumbling nauseated.... i feel like i am drunk but not in a good way. My head is cloudy, i have no patience and i am very irritable even with the valium. I am however lucky enough to have an amazing wife to help me through this... i know the journey has just started and will probably go on for a while but i had to free myself from the hold of cymbalta as it was ruining my life! I will keep you posted on how things go.
p.s reading your stories has made me beleive that i can actually do this... and that there is light at the end of the tunnel...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users