• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cma06

cma06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

Hi guys, sooooo happy that I found this website starting to come of cymbalta and am terrified after reading some posts

My question to you is, has cymbalta made any of you constantly tired and weak? I have been feeling this way since taking these tablets over three years ago and after many physical tests for tiredness, I'm thinking its the tablets that have been making me feel this way???? I fight my way through the day with caffeine and constantly look forward to sleeping. So as a result I have finally decided to come off cymbalta- don't need them anyways, I am down bout being tired but not depressed. I am going for surgery and will b off work for a few weeks so thought best to get these tabs outta my system too. My only concern is that il b going through these awful withdrawal symptoms but what if I doesn't improve my tiredness in the Long term, has anyone had an improvement in energy after successfully coming off these tabs?

#2 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

Yes it does make me tired. I used to take it in the morning when I first was on it until I realized how tired it made me so I switched to taking it in the evening around 7pm. But honestly though it did help switching the time Ive still had the fatigue battle, I can nap every day if I let myself. My first round of tapering off I felt great at first I had so much more energy again but then the wd symptoms began and the fatigue would hit me. I have been saying for the last few years that I am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I never realized it was the med either. I think it's a great time for you try coming off cymbalta since you will be off work for surgery. I hope it all goes well for you (both surgery and quitting the cymbalta). Let us know how things go for you.

#3 cma06

cma06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:09 AM

Thanks truck princess, I will keep you posted! I second that statement, sick and tired of being sick and tired! Are you still on cymbalta? I swear this drug shud be banned!

#4 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

Yes unfortunately I am still on this evil med trying to taper down. It's not been easy I have had to play around with different ways of tapering (which I am sure isn't helping a damn thing). I said they should put prisoners on this drug LOL then they would just have a bunch of zombies to take care of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users