• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tmj

tmj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

5 days ago my prescription for Cymbalta (60 mg) ran out, and I decided I simply wouldn't refill it. I started taking Cymbalta about a year ago when my fibromyalgia and arthritis became very painful. Also, around six months before this, a very dear friend died leaving me in a severe state of depression for the first time in my life. It made sense to me to get medication at that time, and the Cymbalta certaintly helped zap the depression. I felt much better.

However, now I am no longer depressed, and still struggle with pain. I don't need the Cybalta. I was still on it only because I hate the effects of NOT taking it. This is not a valid reason to take a medication! So when the script ran out, I didn't refill it. 5 days later I'm feeling terrible. I'm dealing with dizziness, brain zaps, nausae, fatigue, inability to focus, and I can't control my emotions. I have also been having very vivid, action-filled dreams.

These forums have helped me to stay resolved. I know that many people experience these symptoms for a long time, but it has been great to see that many also start feeling much better by day 6 or 7. I'm going to keep at it and hopefully these symptoms with ease up soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users