Jump to content


Report to FDA

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Attorney_Victim


    Great Friend

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:09 PM

Please file a MedWatch report with the FDA website! There is a link on the FDA home page.

That is the only official way to report your problem with Cymbalta.

Unfortuantely, I do not think Eli Lilly is going to take our complaints seriously because they are already aware of these severe problems. I have done A LOT of Cymbalta research in the medical journals, and there is no way that Eli Lilly does not know about the problems we have experienced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users