5 replies to this topic

#1 marbles

marbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

Greybeared,i talked to the pharmacist and asked for the correct name, and you are right,it was celexa.I guess i was so (upset )that day i took the Rx in the pharmacy..I asked about the cybalta withdrawal treatments and she said she has heared many complaints.She said since I just had 4 more to go then just start taking the celexa,she said it was similiar to zoloft which i took before. I told her they should outlaw the cymbalta,it is a terrible drug.At least celexa gives me hope...

#2 marbles

marbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:36 PM

Thanks Grey Beared,
I won`t take both at the same time, thanks ,,,,,shirl

#3 chooseloveorsympathy

chooseloveorsympathy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:14 AM

I was on celexa when I first started taking anti depressants. I did not have any problem getting off of it. It was a pretty good drug, but I decided to give cymbalta a try because it is supposed to target the physical side effects of depression. I regret it now.

#4 marbles

marbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:03 AM

second day on celexa and no more brain zaps.can stand the noise a little bit better .I am still depressed with that horrible dark cloud over the head feeling but I felt worse yesterday so I just want all to know that i plan to get out of this deep depression......shirl

#5 marbles

marbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:33 AM

third day on celexa and do not feel so good. Mostly, feeling sad and hopeless. Guess it is the drop i hormones?
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

#6 marbles

marbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:26 AM

day 4 .............feel real nervous this morning.scared me.....noticed i am only able to sleep 4 to 5 hours then toss and turn nomally i am a 7 to 8 hour sleeper when i am well. but i am determined to keep trying....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users