#1 Jenofhearts

Jenofhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Locationmilwaukee, wi

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:21 PM

I have been feeling a tiny bit more stable lately, still on 20mgs, but changed it to early morning with a valium, go back to sleep and the panic is a little less upon waking. But...always a but with this drug:( I still cry at the drop of a hat for no reason and panic comes on during the day in spurts, all I can do is lay down for a bit. I am thinking of going down by micro beads over the weekend, just a few at a time taken out and stabilize at each increment for a week or so..
argghhh!! I hate this,
best, Jen

#2 mokincaid

mokincaid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:54 PM

Probably a wise decision. I just quit cold turkey from 60mg to 0 in one day. Not the smartest move but after two weeks whats the point of going back. You can see from my posts what a maniac it has made me. go from rage to crying in an instant. got a lot of people here who understand tho and it really does help. I cant really say much on the panic attacks as i have never had one, but my understanding is they can be crippling. I am a virtual invalid so if u need to talk to someone, i'm usually around. at least for now. take care. MOK

#3 iliao93

iliao93

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationCamby IN
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:02 PM

Yes, I'm curious also, I've been doing the talk therapy with a physiologist but unfortunately I'm no longer going to be able to go. I sure could use all the self help idea's I can find!
Be well,
Bobbie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users