• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zoronqueen

Zoronqueen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:50 PM

what do anyone suggest, I try to force myself to eat about 1000 calories a day but have no desire as I fell nauseated and throw up ...

#2 livingdeadgirl

livingdeadgirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • why_joining:
    trying to get off of all SSRIs/SSNIs, right now Cymbalta

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

what do anyone suggest, I try to force myself to eat about 1000 calories a day but have no desire as I fell nauseated and throw up ...

Hi I'm having the same problem. I've been on cymbalta, 60mg. for about 3 yrs. I know it's not a conventional or even legal solution in some states, but in CO where I live you can get a medical mj card. It really works to increase appetite and combat nausea. It's been shown to work well for cancer and AIDS patients as well as others who have problems eating. If you live somewhere you can get a medical card, it helps. I can't smoke it, but they have everything from edibles to sodas and teas to tinctures. Something to consider as it really does help with appetite. I wouldn't suggest it to people with addiction problems and I think it should just be a temporary solution until the withdrawal symptoms start to go away. It helps with the electric zaps and insomnia too. Please note-I am not trying to promote drug use, just a temporary solution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users