#1 FLA47

FLA47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:08 PM

Hi:

I am so glad to have found this site!

I have been weaning off Cymbalta from 90 went to 60 for 2 weeks then from 60 to 30 it has been one week now. My withdrawal started to some degree the last few days of 60 but were severe when I went to 30.

I have stomach problems, headaches, can't sleep, an overal achy feeling and feel very weak and dizzy.

I took 30 this morning and took a 20 prozac this afternoon and it seems to help some.

Should I take the 30 tmw, cut the pills in half and take 15, I have 3 more pills of 20 prozac, what do I do tmw???

THANK YOU for your help and advice!!

#2 FLA47

FLA47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:52 AM

i went from 90-60-30 in 3 weeks. took 1 prozac yesterday evening and feel better this morning-was finally able to sleep last night.

i think i will not take cymbalta today and just go with the prozac.

#3 perrypool

perrypool

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:10 PM

I have been tapering off slower than you and I've had some side effects... I can only imagine what you must be going thru! You must do what feels right for you. Everyone is different. If that rate of weaning works for you then I say go for it. If you continue to have difficuly you might want to slow down some. Good luck and keep us posted.

Perry

#4 FLA47

FLA47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:36 PM

what doses of b12, d, omega and folic acid should i be taking?
thank you!

#5 carmen1965

carmen1965

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 02:04 PM

Well I think I been probably 5 days without the Cymbalta (60mg.) I feel dizzy or light headed most of the time, have terrible itches in my hole body more like little pricks by very small needles, every part of my body hurts, specially the muscles and my shoulders. I do not want to take any kind of anti depressant to wean off this withdrawal symtoms, I just whish someone will tell me how long I am supposed to feel this way. While taking Cymbalta I was always having to take laxatives, because it kept me constipated. This last days I am going several times to the bathroom, is this part of the symtoms. Is there a site that has like list by the maker of the drug with the symtoms. I have been taking Cymbalta for more than 18 months.... Please help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users