Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationCamby IN
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 13 September 2008 - 03:30 PM

Sidetracked, I've been having some of the same, my itching is however due to my pain meds. I did go to the doc and had my liver enzymes checked. Even with all the bloating,constipation, gas and pain my liver numbers were in the normal range. I take Gas X and it is amazing how much relief it gives, and quickly too! If you decide to try it don't go for the max strength...it's way more than the extra strength(green box). Look at the ingredients listing and do the math, the Max is a rip off. They also make a quick desolve strip but it's new and I haven't tried that yet. If you don't have the budget for Gas X( runs about $5 here for 30) & sometimes I don't, you can try apple cider vinegar or baking soda. Not the two together ha ha, one or the other! I try not to do the baking soda if I can help it because it's high in sodium but it works( 1 or 2 T. in half a glass of water) the same with the vinegar.
I know how painful what your going through is and unless someone has this they just don't understand.
I hope somrthing gives you relief!
Be Well !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users